Festival Director, The Nest 2016
Head of team that organised the 2016 edition of The Nest, a month-long festival celebrating public art, design and entrepreneurship, food, music and film.
Highlights of the role included:
- Commissioning new works by 30+ local and international artists.
- Launching pilot series of 'Talks @ The Nest'
- Annexing and repurposing three abandoned spaces in the neighbourhood to be used as pop-up art and design galleries.
- Repurposing two 20-foot shipping containers, converting one into a pop-up kitchen and the other into a dining/seating area.
- Working with British spatial designer, Eilidh Middleton, on development of the pop-up "park" area.